What does MarketingTracer SEO monitoring do?What does the MarketingTracer SEO monitor do? What does it not do, you better ask yourself. Even before problems arise, the SEO monitor detects problems on your client's websites. Duplicate titles or content? Missing meta tags, broken images and server errors?
Track all website changes in one dashboard
MarketingTracer keeps track of all changes on your website for you. We look at more than 50 on-page SEO factors and server errors . This way you can see at a glance what has been changed on your website and you can quickly make adjustments when the changes do not appear to be improvements.
Why? Because the website of you or your customers is just as strong as the weakest page. Weak pages with thin content can lower the performance of an entire site. And a mistake is easily made. That is why it is important that the quality of your web pages remains as optimal as possible.
That is why the SEO monitor from MarketingTracer automatically keeps an eye on you. This way you have made changes and errors out of date. Is there something wrong? Then we will let you know immediately so that you can tackle the problem quickly.
SEO monitoring for better site performance
Google and visitors are happy with a good, fast and valuable website. But is something going wrong? Then your website will quickly become less friendly to a user. Then that can quickly have an impact on your search results. So make sure that does not happen to you. Use the MarketingTracer SEO monitor to monitor your site!
Why is SEO monitoring necessary?
Optimizing a site takes a lot of time and effort. The content of the site must be made search engine friendly. Attractive content must be written and backlinks must be found. And the technology behind the site must be correct. That is why SEO is a process that can take a while to get results. It takes a lot of time and especially specialist knowledge before you are where you want to be. But once the process is successful, you reap the benefits of SEO, you achieve good keyword positions in Google and your customers are satisfied.
And then suddenly something goes wrong .... a team member, developer or an update of a plug-in adjusts a number or perhaps all pages of your website. You often do not find out for yourself immediately. With the SEO monitoring tool you need a specialist and you can see this almost immediately. Then you want to know immediately that something has changed, what the impact is and what exactly has changed. Thanks to the SEO monitor you can easily find this and respond quickly to changes that you have not agreed.
How often are pages checked?
SEO monitoring keeps an eye on your website 24 hours a day! We visit your page as often as possible, but not so often that your server is affected. We are keeping a close eye on this! How often we visit your website and check pages for errors depends on it. We check important pages much more often than less important pages. We scan other web pages that have less impact on your SEO and Google position less often but still regularly enough to quickly detect errors. In addition, we run 'control laps' throughout the site!
How smart is SEO monitoring?
Our system always searches for the pages with the greatest Google impact. What has changed on a page? Then we know you're working on that. We will keep a closer eye on these pages in the coming period than on pages that have not been changed for ages.
We also regularly run a 'control round'. Then we also take a look at the places where you may not have checked yourself for a while. This way we ensure maximum efficiency so that we pick up issues as quickly as possiblee.
How do I enable SEO monitoring?
To activate SEO monitoring, you don't have to do anything after adding your site. You do not have to adjust any settings, we will automatically keep this for you! MarketingTracer automatically crawls your pages from that moment. Do we see a change that can affect your findability in Google? Then we will save for you so that you can find it again as soon as you are looking for i.
What does the SEO monitor monitor?
SEO monitoring keeps almost too many to mention. We scan everything that prevents a page from being found. We track the changes on your page for more than 50 SEO factors on the page. For example, we look at indexability, changes in content, mobile problems, technical problems such as SSL and referrals, integration of social media, SERP presentation and focus keywords.
- Titles: we keep track of when the title of a page is adjusted, when it disappears, whether the title has the correct length and whether the title is relevant to the content of the page.
- Meta description: we check whether the meta description has been entered, whether it is relevant and whether the length is correct.
- Readability: we look at the number of words, the reading time and the readability of the content.
- Images: are the images loaded correctly? Are they the right size and as descriptions.
- Speed: the server responds quickly enough and the page is quickly built in a browser.
- Social media: is your open graph and twitter card data set up correctly?
- Indexability: changes to robotx.tx that prevent parts of your site from being indexed, meta tags and cannonicals.
- HTML: if you use the right headings, the language of the page is set in the right order.
- Mobile: is your page mobile friendly, load a page quickly on mobile, are there too small or too large elements?
- Internal links: are all internal links correct, which pages link to a page, which link anchors are used and do all internal links pass through